“Campground Jammin’ may go on all night”
- No pets allowed n the concert area.
- Please clean up after your pets.
- Any pet that is barking or becoming a nuisance to its neighbor will not be permitted to stay.
- Out of respect for others do not bring pets into the bathhouse.
- No smoking or cell phones in concert area.
- No audio or video recording.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone. Rules Strictly Enforced!
- Armbands must be worn at all times. Broken armbands will not be accepted.
- Seating is first come, first serve. Excluding reserved section. Reserved Seating Section is the first 13 Rows of seats(seats with arms).
- No high-backed chairs, lounge chairs, chairs with attachments (foot rests, tables, etc.) or coolers in seating area.
- We allow one car per campsite. Extra cars per campsite will be charged $5 per night plus applicable festival ticket admission.
- All golf carts need to be registered at the front gate. You must be a liscensed driver to operate a golf cart. $50,000 liability insurance required on golf cart.
We are totally dedicated to promoting an atmosphere at this festival that your whole family will enjoy. No Alcoholic Beverages Allowed.