- over 400 campsites
- electrical and water accessibility (30 and 50 amp)
- 5 bathhouses (4 containing showers)
- 5 dumping stations that are accessible throughout the park
- several walking trails
A few things to remember….
- hoses, extension cords, and leveling devices are not provided by the Denton FarmPark
- only one vehicle is allowed per campsite
- depending on the volume of campers, awnings may or may not be able to be opened
- quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. please keep all children at campsite after 11 p.m. (no wandering around)
- Exhibitors: please do not operate tractors etc. during the church service on Sunday ( 9 a.m-10 a.m.)
- Returning campers: if you have purchased a larger camper, remember that it may no longer fit in your previous campsite
- No refunds, but the Denton FarmPark would be glad to rollover any payment made to another festival in the case of an emergency
* Camping rates vary with each event, contact the office for further information regarding pricing.
Southeast Old Thresher’s Reunion ONLY:
- All advance reservations must be made for the full 5 days of the event
- Campsites reserved for shorter periods of time will be available on a first come first serve basis
Air B&Bs in Denton
Peaceful Acres Farmhouse: located at 5064 NC Hwy 49 Denton, NC 27239 – 336-596-0234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Uwharrie Cabin Rentals: Call 1-800-516-2309 or Email Reservations@uwharriecabinrentals.com
Maw & Paps Tiny Cabin: Call 860-367-4426 or Email email@example.com
Tree House Retreat: Call 336-479-4412 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE For all hotel information!