Annual Malpass Brothers Country & Bluegrass Music Festival
DATES: MAY 11, 12 & 13, 2023
This year features a talented lineup of artists including: WILL BE ADDED LATER
Join us for The Denton FarmPark Bluegrass Festival for a weekend of great music, meet and greets with the bands, Camping, dining, shopping available on site and don’t forget, entertainment that the whole family will enjoy!
Ticket Pricing: ( NO Refunds! )
3 Day Weekend- $90.00 (advanced price) $100.00 (gate price)
2 Day Weekend- $75.00 (advanced price) $80.00 (gate price)
1 Day- $45.00 (advanced price) $50.00 (gate price)
* Children under 15 FREE admission with paying adult*
* Children ages 15-17 half gate price with paying adult*
** ADVANCED TICKET PURCHASES will be available soon**Purchase Tickets Online
“Campground Jammin’ may go on all night”
- No pets allowed n the concert area.
- Please clean up after your pets.
- Any pet that is barking or becoming a nuisance to its neighbor will not be permitted to stay.
- Out of respect for others do not bring pets into the bathhouse.
- No smoking or cell phones in concert area.
- No audio or video recording.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone. Rules Strictly Enforced!
- Armbands must be worn at all times. Broken armbands will not be accepted.
- Seating is first come, first serve.
- No high-backed chairs, lounge chairs, chairs with attachments (foot rests, tables, etc.) or coolers in seating area.
- We allow one car per campsite. Extra cars per campsite will be charged $5 per night plus applicable festival ticket admission.
- All golf carts need to be registered at the front gate for $20. You must be a licensed driver to operate a golf cart. $50,000 liability insurance required on golf cart.
- Click HERE to see camping rules!! Campers will NOT be allowed inside park after dark.
We are totally dedicated to promoting an atmosphere at this festival that your whole family will enjoy. No Alcoholic Beverages Allowed.
Nightly- Join the malpass brothers for a jam session, all is welcome, till 12:00am located at the band merchandise shelter next to the Music hall.
Saturday Only: FREE Childrens Area Available with Rides and Games
Sunday: 9:00 am Church Service
BBQ Chicken Meal & Open Stage Wed., May 4th at 6 p.m.
Plates includes: BBQ Chicken, Slaw, Baked Beans, Bun, Dessert, Tea, or Coffee.
Plates Prices: $13.00 in advance or $15.00 at the gate.
Special Festival Camping Rates: ( NO Refunds! )
30 amp campsite (water & electricity hookups only): $35.00/per night
30 amp campsite (full hookups): $45.00/per night
50 amp campsite (water & electricity hookups only): $50.00/per night
50 amp campsite (full hookups): $55.00/per night
Primitive camping (no water or electric hookup): $15.00/per nightPRINT Camping Application
Hotel Accommodations – Quality Inn of Lexington, NC 336-243-2929 Rate of $79.00 with a free hot Breakfast ( only at this location, limit 2 per room)
**Any RV’s dropped off early (not occupied) to reserve site before festival begins will be charged $5.00/per night without hookups, or $10.00/per night with hookups. Anyone planning to occupy their RV on dates before or after festival dates will be expected to pay the appropriate nightly fee (listed above) for each night of stay**
**Due to new insurance regulations, Denton FarmPark will be charging a $20 registration fee along with proof of insurance to register golf carts that are brought in as a convenience to our campers. Otherwise Golf Carts can be rented for $125 a day or $300 for the 3 Day festival.**
For ticket purchases or camping, reservations call (336) 859-2755! OR download a form now and mail it in or email it to email@example.com and we will let you know if there’s an availability and what the total cost will be.