Golf Cart Rules during Southeast Old Threshers’ Reunion
- Golf carts, gators/mules and lawnmowers are the only vehicles allowed to be ridden inside the park.
- The hours that you can ride on the tram route and tractor row are 6am – 10am and after 5pm.
- You can ride the above said vehicles at any time in the wooded campground area as long as you do not block the tram route. Please do not ride any vehicles, except a scooter or electric wheelchair or PCV on the paved road at any time.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed to drive a golf cart, lawnmower or gator without adult supervision.
- Golf carts and gators/mules must have at least $50,000 Liability insurance and must be registered at the Office Gate. A $15 registration fee applies. A copy of the policy must be given at time of registration and the golf cart or gator must be specified on the policy or a letter from the insurance company must state that the golf cart or gator is insured.