Annual Tractor Ride
Will be on Monday July 1, 2024 at
This Years Tractor Ride will Benefit: Davidson Medical Ministries
To minister to the needs of those in our communities who lack resources to access quality healthcare regardless of the ability to pay.
What We Do
Davidson Medical Ministries exist to provide better access to medical care for residents of Davidson County. We are here to assist our community regardless of income, insurance, race, ethnicity, or religion.
The SEOTR Tractor Ride will Leave the park at 9:00 am on July 1st. Families, farmers, and friends from across the southeast will parade their tractors through the town to raise money for a special cause. Each rider will receive a goodie bag and a lunch. Plan to meet at the South Parking Lot • 4259 Handy Road, Denton, NC
Tractor Rider: $30 (per person)
Tram Rider: $40 (per person)
Registration: 7:30 a.m.- 9:00 a.m.
Ghost Rider: $35 (in honor or in memory) *shirt mailed
The Auction will be (Date being determined) at 6pm in the music hall During the Show.
First 550 riders signed up will get a FREE t-shirt.
Tractor Ride Rules
Because of the length of the ride, the number of riders, and the varying road conditions, we ask that the following rules be followed:
- All riders between the ages 12 – 17 must have a parent/adult guardian sign the waiver. Otherwise a valid driver’s license is required.
- All riders must register prior to the start of the ride
- All riders must sign a waiver of liability before starting the ride
- Leave room for traffic to pass – space out a little every 3-4 tractors
- Use common sense – no passing on blind corners on the gravel
- Follow posted signs on the highway
- Obey traffic laws – no alcohol, stop at stop signs, etc.
- One rider per tractor, unless there are multiple seats or an approved trailer with seats attached to the tractor; each rider whether tractor driver or rider must pay registration fee and sign waiver.
- We ask that everyone have a good time and be courteous of fellow riders and traffic that is encountered.
- If you’re traveling alone, please leave an emergency contact number with a fellow rider in the event of an emergency.
- Several riders carry tow chains in case your tractor can’t make it back under its own power.
Tractor Ride Route
Subject to change before May 2024
Leaving the Denton FarmPark South Side- Turn Right on Handy Road
Turn Left on Hwy 109
Turn Right on Loflin Rd
Turn Right on Surratt Rd
Turn Right on Jackson Hill Rd
Turn Left on South Main Rd
Turn Right on Hwy 8
Turn Right on Hunt Rd
Turn Right on Denton Rd
Turn Right on West Peacock Ave.
Turn Right on Anderson St.
Turn Right on South Main St
Turn Right on Mt Vista Health Park Rd
Turn Left on South Main St
Turn Right on Carrell Ave.
Turn Right on Hwy 109
Turn Left into Tractor Supply Parking lot
STOP AND EAT at Briles Oil & Gas and Tractor Supply
After Lunch – Turn Right on Hwy 109
Turn Right on Klopman Mill rd
Turn Right on Hwy 47
Turn Right on Piedmont school rd
Turn Right on Cranford Rd
Turn Left on Handy Rd
Turn Left back at the Denton FarmPark
Proceeds will go to The chosen non-profit
If you would like to be a sponsor for this ride you can fill out the form in the link below (Sponsor/ Tractor Ride Form)Print Sponsor/ Tractor Ride Form